Sunday, April 19, 2009

I should be writing a paper...

Actually I have five papers due tomorrow. And I am almost done with number one. So, I thought, I'll spend some time online writing a blog entry no one will read. Wise, no?


Sundays are my family day. After church I take the train out to Katrina and Ash's apartment and recalibrate. They are the best part of my week, and love hanging out with them. After spending a day with them, the rest of the week seems doable.

This has been a really rough week homework wise, tons due. And when there is a ton of homework there is little time for rest. So I come to the end of the week weary. My sabbath with Katrina and Ash was the light at the end of the tunnel. Then the realization hits me. They are out of town. I can't see them. This is very sad. If you guys ever read this, know I love you very much. You've made this college experience great. It stinks when you're not here.

On a happy note: I found and bought cheep Russian juice at the store today. After a year negative memories just fall away from my mind, and all I remember is the good. This is happening with my Russian trip. God was good in bringing me through last summer.

No comments: